Monday, April 1, 2013

Update

I'll try my best to do a recap of the last month...We were everywhere all month between work, and finally some days off to enjoy time together! Snap Chat may be our favorite App. Terry will still say that the 'gram and Pinterest are my most used but that's because I don't have to snap him while we're home sitting next to each other enjoying March Madness!

Took flowers to my mom's grave...miss that lady more and more

That one time we went to eat with all of Terry's aunts and uncles and got an entire plate of fries...

I love when I get asked to babysit the goob!

We tend to lay in bed and catch up on Breaking Bad alot lately!

The goob and my sister came down to watch Terry in one of his tournaments!

Life of a basketball player girlfriend: You're handbag is full of these because his bag is already full of drinks and we don't want to run out!

My first day off in three months and it was spent watching the babe play in two tournaments, 15 games, and $40 richer after getting second place in one and third place in the other one.

Got a new toy for summer...we're obsessed and go on drives every day!

Terry and his sweet mom waiting for me to get done babysitting so we could go out to dinner!

I love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment