Monday, April 1, 2013

Staycay for Easter

We all took a 4 day weekend and headed down to SLC for some family time! Thursday we all headed to the zoo, it was PERFECT weather! We watched the monkeys copy each other for about 20 minutes!

All these cute kiddies!

Yep...love him!

Enjoying our Zoo date

We checked in the hotel and he made sure to get his workout in..we went back every day and got a legit work out in too

Took the Trax down to City Creek

Mia sporting Terry's glasses

What is it about men and kids? Love it!

Shopping wore the little one out

EVERYONE took a nap once we got back to the hotel!

We hung out in my sisters room waiting for them to start the Easter Egg Hunt and this one asks "Babe can I lay by you?" "Yes of course" "Will you tickle my back?" "Oh so that's really what you want?" "Yeah thanks babe"

Alana's idea of a vacay is spending as much time on her phone as possible!

Dueces

The kids enjoying the Easter Egg Hunt at the hotel

Nans' eggs were hard to find!

Ahh she looked so cute in that hat!

Photo bombed by my brother in law!

Late night swims, and treat runs....I cant' get over how much I love this picture!

My dad and his horses at the first BBQ of the year!

Dying Easter Eggs!

These two kept wanting to do more!

Mia made Terry a blue egg(his favorite color) with motorcycles on it

Happy Easter mom!

Terry's first time trying a hard boiled egg!

It was so fun to stay at such a nice hotel with my family, and their fun friends, swimming, and working out whenever we wanted, sleeping in, shopping 'til we dropped, eating A TON, lots of Easter festivities, Easter dinner at my dads, bike rides, Shaun and Ash taking us to dinner, and realizing we don't want kids of our own for at least another 3-4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment