Monday, April 29, 2013

3 more days

This has by far been the longest week ever, I can hardly wait for Thursday to get here and to have T RAW back from paradise! Miss you baby, but I LOVE our snaps!







































For not having my best friend/boyfriend/partner in crime with me this weekend, I still managed to have a great time! Friday night I attended a BBQ with the girls I cheered with in high school. It was great to see some of my old friends that I spent so much time with!


Meems and I had a sleepover and then I spent Saturday with my family. We went shopping, to Papa Dells, took a 3 hour nap, and attended a BBQ with some family friends, and before ending the night I made an appearance and met up with my best friends from high school!
Although it was a great weekend, I am soooo ready for Terry to come home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment