Wednesday, April 24, 2013

BYE BYE BF

I wish I was on my way to Hawaii with the bf and his family but instead I am writing this at my desk thinking of what an idiot I am I turned down the offer! The babe left this morning to head to paradise! Months ago his parents asked if I wanted to go to Hawaii with them but we hadn't been dating that long and I wasn't sure the outcome and I didn't want to be that girl that mooches either. Last week they offered again but I now have work conferences that I can't get out of, boo! The babe surprised me with my favorite CD! We're obsessed and can't go a day without jamming to it either at the house or in the car!

He also bought me a dozen long stem pink roses because of my favorite color and it was a big surprise because I know how he feels about buying them also!

Miss him already! One week without my boo, I sure hope it flies by!

The other day the room was a disaster! I had laundry all over, the bed wasn't made, and I didn't see a break coming anytime soon to get it clean, and I hated being home because I can't stand my room messy. The babe had the day off, sorted and did most of the laundry, made the bed, and made dinner! I was so impressed! Thank you baby!!!! He sent me this "I know you'll fix it as soon as you get home but I won't be offended. This is also the reason that I want you to be a stay at home mom in a few years, everything is perfect when you do it"

No comments:

Post a Comment