Monday, April 22, 2013

Last Blast

Our weekend was amazing! I am soooo blessed to have such an incredible life full of friends and family that I adore! First go back to Wednesday night, Terry came and picked me up so we could head to our game, I told him to put his sweats on (it was below 30 degrees and I didn't want either one of us getting sick) so he got out of the car and quickly put them on and we were off! We drive up the street, and jump on the freeway and then we hear this "thump" I looked at him and he continued to drive and then he looked at me "MY PHONE!" "WHAT?" "I put it on top of the car when I put the sweats on" "PULL OVER!" he kept driving and then finally was convinced to pull over. I jumped right out of the car and started running back, he quickly got out and yelled "BABE!" I continued to run and yelled "Come on!" We ran about a mile (thank goodness we are both runners) and he says "Baby go back and get the car and come back and get me" I handed him my cell phone grabbed his keys and ran another mile back to the car. I just kept praying "please keep him safe" I ran my fastest mile (Seriously it took me not even 10 minutes total to run to the car, get back on the freeway, get off the next exit, get back on the freeway, get off, make a U turn, and get back on. There was my baby running down, I pull over and tears are in his eyes, he just sits there, hands me my phone and his phone. Then he looks at the clock "We're still going to make it to the game on time but we don't have time to get you a steamer, sorry boo I'm an idiot" I didn't even care anymore after running the fastest two miles in my life I was sweating but the adrenaline was wearing off and my asthma had kicked in. I couldn't stop coughing, I was coughing so hard I was coughing up blood by the end of the game. We both scored twice but it wasn't enough and we lost in an extra inning. We headed home and explored our options on what to do for a new one. Thursday we ran our errands and made an appointment at Apple to get a new one. They informed us that if we wouldn't have brought the phone in it would have cost us $650 instead of $49. Right then we were extremely grateful for the time that we risked our life and save $600! Anyways Thursday night i went and cheered him on at his baseball, and basketball games, (he's such a stud and so good at every sport! I'm not being biased this man hits home runs and shoots three pointers like it's natural!) Friday after work and a workout, we headed over to his friend Jordans house to hang out, we got home around 11 and decided to go cosmic bowling! We tied two of our games but the babes beat me overall by 66 points! Saturday morning I headed down to my sisters at 7 to babysit my favorite girls! They got new tile in their house so we picked up some pizza and headed to my dads for lunch! Terry called on our way and was going to head down and meet us there but we decided that we would just take food to him instead. Ash was helping at the matinee for Alana's play and that's the time my dad was planning on attending so I was babysitting Mia. She was in heaven playing with the dog, and Terry ALLLLL day! She was so sad when we went back to my dads to drop her off! Saturday night his parents made us dinner and we watched the UFC fight before heading to a BBQ with my friends! It was so fun to see everyone again, and Terry was a hit, EVERYONE loved him!!! We headed back to his parents so we could be there when Mike came into town but we crashed around 10:30 and we're out for the night! Sunday morning his parents made us a delicious breakfast and then we decided to take Mike out and "culture" him a little! Mike is Terrys sisters ex-boyfriend. He is so nice, and a great sport! We took him to the range and taught him how to golf a little, and then the boys went to the batting cages and his mom and I went and just enjoyed the sun! Summer is on it's way!!! Ash and the girls came over to get out of the house, and let Meems take a nap and play with Terry! We had a blast! Sunday night we went for a quick bike ride, taught him how to make my homemade reeces' and then went and played LIFE with Michelle! It was such a great night, as I was getting ready for bed Terry said "Think fast babe!" as he threw me a football....so for over an hour we stood there and played catch in the house! LOVE YOU BABY, it was such a great weekend!! I'm now realizing how much I'm going to miss him and what an idiot I am for telling his parents "No thanks" everytime they offered to buy me a ticket to Hawaii with them!









No comments:

Post a Comment