Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Here we go

This week has been a busy, emotional, week so here we go with our best to break it down. Thursday night was the high of my week. I got a pleasant surprise at my door when the boys showed up! Seriously they're the best, they're like my brothers that talk some sense into me. However whether I listen to them or not is another story! After a few hours of entertaining rap battles I kicked them out so I could head over to Terry's. We had our Christmas together, ate cinnamon rolls, had a water drinking contest, all before I crashed on the couch. I know, not much fun but I had pulled an all nighter the night before and was going to get real pissy if I didn't get my beauty sleep. Of course he put me in bed, and got my drink of water so I would have it in the morning, and I didn't remember a thing! Friday morning we just laid in bed, cuddled, watched a movie, he shoveled the driveway, got us breakfast, we did some responsible errands we had to take care of, worked out, and just enjoyed being together. This kid knows how to make a lady happy!

Friday night Tan Man, Taylor, Katie and I went to Longhorn Steakhouse...SOOO GOOD! Saturday I hung out with my friend Zach... my love for this kid is unknown by many. I adore his family, and vice versa, we have a different kind of friendship that is only understood by few but I enjoy the little time we get! We went to Wreck It Ralph with my fam, and the Neilson fam. Nothing is better than all of us together Sunday I finally took down our Christmas decorations before heading to Katies parents. Tyrone came over to join in on the snowman making fun!

Our Mr. Snowman!

Sunday night is when my week had started to fall apart. Terry and I got in a pretty big fight. I got to the point that I was ready to just end it all together but I also need to figure out what is worth fighting for and what's not. He's not done but we also haven't spoken since Sunday... Monday morning I woke up, went to breakfast with the roomies, and headed to Mountain Dell to get some quality sledding/snowboarding time in! Great day to hang out with the fam before going home to get ready for NYE festivities! That post is to come momentarily!

No comments:

Post a Comment