Thursday, December 27, 2012

Really?!

I seriously have some of the greatest people in my life! We always create some of the best memories, and wonder how all us crazies are even friends! I publicly embarrassed myself in my workout gear having no intentions of going anywhere public, and somehow ended up at the mall and going to a movie like this, YIKES! However Les Mis is a MUST!!

After rushing home to meet up with our friends, and hours of trying to make sure we had the appropriate gear we headed up the canyon well after midnight.The two of us have a blast no matter what, and the more people hang out with us the more they are convinced how true this is! I can't tell you how many times I get comments on how I should have my own show, or how friends just want to follow me around and make their own videos of me.

No matter how many layers you have on, you still somehow manage to freeze!!

I am the "Betty Crocker" in SLC

My own hashtag! haha but really I made two batches and I guarantee they're gone by the time I get home!

They are a big hit with my friends and family!

Pulling an all nighter

No comments:

Post a Comment