Monday, January 28, 2013

Good times

Weekends are ALWAYS full of entertainment! Friday I was sick but I had the best cuddle bug to take care of me! I'm back on "Words" and FINALLY convinced this one to get it! Made my whole night!

Friday night I convinced Tan Man to come out with us as we headed to dinner and a party!

Who knew it would take so many tries to get a decent picture

Seriously, we couldn't stop slipping, or laughing!

The three of us were openly hated at the party and we couldn't get over it!

Yeah I turned out being the fifth wheel...

This is my reaction to haters...hate on because I am loving the life I live!

The boys were entertaining themselves

After Friday night I couldn't believe people and their lack of manners. We got drinks and snowballs thrown at us at the party. It didn't take long for us to leave, but the best part was none of us were even mad. We all realized what a great life we have and enjoy the company of others that we just left and continued to have our own fun. I HATE BULLIES. Just because you are not happy does not mean you tear people down and make them unhappy.

This stud was supposed to meet up with us on Friday but his flight was delayed, therefore he drove thru the terrible snow storm Sunday to come see me! Made my day!

Sunday night was at our house and we LOVED just having our closest friends there!

Love my crazies! Tyrone was being a gentleman and picking up Michelle from work so they missed all our pictures.

I love this Ginger!

Oh this will always be a night to remember

SOOOOO happy he is quitting his job so he can stay in SLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment