Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ahh!

My surgery was postponed until Monday so we braved through storm "Gandolf" and went and enjoyed some sushi at a little bar downtown! Tyrone's sister Jenna joined us, along with the meatheads! Great night to be surrounded by loved ones!

This one...there are no words for!

Love my girl Jacq! Great night of all Brown Pride!

Love these nights, the four of us always get in some good laughs, and memories to last!

This bromance is one of my favorite things!

I could talk with baby boy for hours, and I did! We spent a solid 24 hours together, sleeping, talking, eating, driving, a little TV time, and a lot of cuddling!

We're not perfect, we fight, get jealous, get scared, push away, ask for a lot of forgiveness, but for those 24 hours we got to talk about it all and our life was just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment