Wednesday, December 19, 2012

......

Life has been pretty mellow as all I seem to have time for is work, but since last Friday I have been going non-stop reconnecting with all my friends since their finals are now over! Last Friday night was the annual Midway party up at Mike's and it was so fun to see everyone again! I destroyed Reegs at Dance Central but we continued to play all night!

Felt so good to be back with this crew again!

The girls at Jacq's party before we went to Midway!

Steve and I have a great friendship built solely on our dislike for a certain someone who screwed both of us over! Every time we see each other he makes sure to state "Hey remember that one time up at the cabin...HATE HER!" haha

Monday night we had dinner at The Roof. Mmmm....SO GOOD!

And to conclude it all I get this one to share everything with. I have been so overwhelmed with work this month, and unfortunately take it out on him. Girls would love to get these texts but being the brat I am, I don't respond like most girls. Right after I gave him my bratty response to his message last night he immediately called me. "Are you hungry?" "No, I ate at Z's" "Then what's wrong?" "Nothing" (Seriously how does he put up with me?) "Are you ready for bed?" "Yeah, just about to head there too" "Wow you were going to go to bed before I even got home from work?" "I thought you were with the boys?" "No I just pulled in, come open the door" I was so onry with him for no reason last night, turned my head when he tried to kiss me, when he did kiss me I wouldn't kiss back, wouldn't cuddle during our movie, went straight to bed after it, and usually when we finally make it into bed we cuddle and talk about the details of our day but instead I went straight to my side and fell asleep. Thanks babe for always finding a way to make my day better!

No comments:

Post a Comment