Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was a little different this year, I worked for my first time on Christmas Eve, after I eventually made it home to pack up I traveled down to my sisters. What is usually a 17 minute drive took a little over an hour and a half. I was sick and onry and had the intention of laying down to take a brief nap before heading to my dads...brief turned into 5 hours. I finally woke up when the fam got home and quickly went to bed about an hour later. I was no fun that night. A sleepover with my goobs, and a phone calll from the babe made the night a little better though. Before I knew it was Christmas morning!! Sleeping by this for 5 hours was my Christmas Eve!

Safe to say that for another year the girls were SPOILED!!! Nanny with an Itouch, mimi and her ipad/tv and both mounds of clothes, movies, toys, and JB tickets! I can spend hours just watching them!

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOM!! Miss this lady so much!!!

My dad and his girls! Before I had a chance to walk back into my dads house once we got back he had cut himself with a knife. Before I knew it I was on my way taking him to the ER and 3 hours and 16 stitches later we finally made it back to his house!

The best phone calls I get every day are from this boy. I underestimated how much I thought I would miss him. He's such a charmer. Baby thank you, thank you, thank you, for being there for me, caring for me more than I deserve, always checking in on me, and motivating me to be better than I was the day before!

We ended the night in our jammies, watching Pitch Perfect, and helping Nard get unstuck from Katies bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment