Monday, December 17, 2012

Angels

Fridays tragic shooting opened my eyes for my family. I have two nieces that I absolutely adore. They are my pride, and sometimes I brag about them like they are my own. My family knows that if anyone ever laid a hand on them or hurt them in someway they are going to have to hold me back from not doing something to them. Yes sometimes they can annoy the crap out of me, but I can't think of loving anyone more, especially when I look in their big brown eyes. Friday night we had our annual Christmas dinner and lights downtown and all I wanted to do was hold them close. They are my little angels that make any day a little better!
The holidays will never be the same without my momma but I know that she is our personal guardian angel up above. And sometimes it's all that gets me through the day knowing she is watching over us. Never take for granted that unconditional love because there is nothing that you will miss more than feeling it and feeling it for somebody else.



No comments:

Post a Comment