Thursday, December 20, 2012

Puppy love

Guys I have been wanting a puppy for so long! If we were allowed to have one at our house I would be purchasing one for Christmas, unfortunately I can't so I am trying to convince the boy to move out so we can have one!I tagged him in my friends picture of a puppy she wants, its SOOOO cute, and then I screen shot it and sent it to my sister also!



Seriously we sent pics all day yesterday.
After an emotionally draining day and sitting in training I went home to host a party. Don't get me wrong I have the most incredible friends ever, but I really just wanted to curl up and go to bed. After another night in the books and winding down I finally made it into bed and this one called. Baby thank you for thinking of me, and being a boy that will talk to me about everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment