Monday, December 3, 2012

Denver

Mini vacay's are great, but you never want to come home! I love that so many of my friends are successful and achieved their dreams of playing in the NFL! It's even better when they want to you fly you out for a game so that you can keep other friends company while they are with the team! Flying over the rockies br/>

I found my Christmas heaven

Reminded me of Disneyland! I wish Utah went all out like this!
I will make it to all NFL stadiums in my life!

We work out, even on vacation!

Seriously it was the cutest little get away! I am OBSESSED with the lights!

This getaway brought back so many emotions and memories. I couldn't have asked for a better friend to help me get through my first game post the breakup with! People assumed we were on our honeymoon, so we kept getting upgraded free stuff all weekend! Thanks Sealver for losing our bet which landed you in the NFL!

Seriously the trip was perfect, Luke has been such a great friend over the years. I didn't have to say much and he knew the whole time that I was having flashbacks to when I was with Freddie. I was sick that night, hugging the toilet and Luke was right there by my side with a Sprite and Applesauce. He'll make a lady very happy and lucky one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment