Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spontaneous

I've come to the realization that if we don't take any pictures I am horrible about blogging about it....Last Friday night for date night I took Terry to a Hawaiian grill, he was in LOVE! He ate more of my chicken than I did, but better the calories for him than me! After we got home, we made a treat, popped in a movie, and snuggled up under the blanket! After a workout, some Saturday cleaning, and some errands we headed to Star Trek. To be honest I was not happy about going, but it was free! Free tickets, free vouchers for food, and a free $20 gift card to the theatre I figured I better change my attitude and be thankful that he works for such a great company! Thankfully the movie was better than expected! Sunday afternoons are made for catching up at my sisters house. I absolutely love spending time with those hooligans, watching TV, playing games, making treats, crafts, whatever it is, Sundays are sure to be a good time! Alana has asked me to be her running buddy in the elementary girls 5K for all the elementary schools in Salt Lake County. Yesterday was the practice run, it was so fun to run with one of my best friends! After that Terry and I babysat for my sis and Shaun while they went out to dinner for their anniversary. Terry and Mia are best buds and to tear the two of them apart is impossible. We picked up dinner, then I had to pay "mom duty" and get Alana started on her homework, and Mia entertained (with Terry there it wasn't hard!). When they got home from dinner we were outside playing and Shaun decided that we should go to Boondocks! So at 8 last night we all packed in the car and headed over! Shaun and Terry played "Deal or No Deal" the entire time! I went up to one game and said "I used to be so good at this one!" put my token in and won the Jackpot! The girls had fun playing all sorts of arcade games, and we all won about 800 tickets all together! We had fun picking out prizes for everyone! Terry and I picked out a little mini basketball hoop/basketball to hang on the back of the door! Once we got back home Terry said "Is that what it was like when you lived with them? Spontaneous nights?" "HAHA yes! And you had to go even if you didn't want to!" "Dang babe, why'd you move out? Tonight was fun, can't wait to hang out with them all weekend!" Mental note: get a lot of rest this weekend so you have energy for everyone's plans coming up! Thanks fam for such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment