Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Quarter and out of order

I still can't believe that I'm a quarter of a century old, WOW I'M OLD!!!!! I got spoiled ALLLLL weekend and it was great that I got to spend it all with my sweet family! Sunday hike! Meems and I went cave hunting!
Us city people go fishing well in the city!
Who doesn't do "SUPERMAN" with their boyfriend?!
Mia threw a tantrum until her parents allowed her to come home with us for nap time, she was in heaven!
Birthday phone calls from my favorite cousin....
...and my favorite soldier that is over in Afghanistan!
Visiting Grandma Maline for my birthday/holiday
My best friend since 7th grade got engaged...CONGRATS J!
Got all ready for date night, hop on the bike and RIP! I can't even tell you how much I loved those pants, they were my favorite...and Terry's too, he said they made me look HOT, sad day!!!!
To my best friend, mother, and now angel HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! We sure love you!
My best friends and family! I LOVE hanging out with my fam and Thursday nights are my favorite because I get to spend it with them! Shaun and Terry were at their baseball game where we met up with them but they missed out on the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment