Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Love at home

This weekend was very mellow and spent every minute with the people I love the most! I flew in Saturday afternoon and had the most attractive man waiting for me, back at the house he had lunch set up, my favorite movie in, and blankets for us to cuddle in. After a power nap and cuddle time, we got ready and headed to Scheels. This is his "Nordstrom" and the next best thing to LuLu for me. We spent a few hours there, and then headed to "Side Effects". We decided to stop for some ice cream after and then headed to his parents to say hello! We ended up ordering pizza and hanging out before ending our night with another movie. Zak had invited us to a party, and eager to be somewhat social the babe talked me into having "us" time. Sunday I woke up at 6 to head back into work (March 3rd can't come soon enough) I did all that I needed to in the office and then I met the boy back home before we met his parents for brunch! After heading back to the house, we took a power nap before the babe had to go to work, and I started working on my laptop. I took a break to drive down to my sisters for dinner with my dad and the fam. It was so great to be with everyone, Terry almost came over on break but we decided him getting off earlier was better than him coming to see the fam. We played games, laughed a lot, and I continued to get some work done before the All-Star game. It was a successful weekend with all my loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment