Friday, February 1, 2013

Werk it....

When your boy texts you this....

I responded with "I think you meant to text that to somebody else" He called me and said "No baby that was meant for you, you look so hot in the snap, I showed my co-worker and I am wishing I would have screen shot it" hahaha I felt like a zombie but the babe was a fan. I swear Snaps, Words, and our phone calls on our breaks are what gets us both through our long work days. Speaking of work, Hell month has arrived! If you can't tell I am extatic to work 26 out of the 28 days...I don't know who is more upset, myself or Terry. Due to my crazy month I no longer get to go to Cali with the roomies, I'll be working about 70+ hours every week, and still making sure to fit in gym time, and making dinner for the boy when he gets home from work. Last night I made dinner for him and one of his best friends Jordan. These boys are the sweetest, and I got lucky that I get to call one of them mine! After they stuffed their faces, they did all the clean up, dishes, and I thought Terry was going to go meet up with all the boys but he insisted on staying home. I attempted to watch a movie with him but I guess I crashed. I don't remember a thing from last night. My roommate text me this morning "I just have to say that Terry is the sweetest, I came down to get a movie last night and I saw him literally carrying you into bed, this may sound creepy but I just watched him carry you, lay you down, and kiss you on the forehead, I'm glad you two are working everything out" I can't thank him enough for everything he does and making sure his alarm was set so he could wake me up for work. I am seriously soooo lucky that I have this man in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment