Monday, November 12, 2012

...

Three days of non-stop snow? Safe to say this weekend wasn't the most productive weekend but still we managed to create more memories! Friday night was girls night with the Davis' so after work I headed over to the parentals and had dinner before heading to Wreck It Ralph...such a cute movie! Saturday consisted of baking, sleeping, cooking, sleeping, cleaning, and football! (My perfect kind of day!) I made http://www.maceegarn.blogspot.com/2012/11/cinnamon-rolls.html these, Curry, and a few fruit dipped goodies in white chocolate! Saturday after the Utes game, we decided to party hop and force us to get out of the house. We made 5 guys, and a Tahoe worth it by helping EVERY car we passed that was stuck in the snow! Makes me happy to know I have amazing friends that will help anyone in need! Sunday morning I had made more of the Cinnamon Rolls for the "Meatheads" I was happy to feed them after they were out shoveling for others! I really have the most generous friends! I cooked Borsch, and other miscellaneous treats because I was going crazy staying inside! We finally ventured out of the house to my sisters! Thanks Ash it really made our weekend to come home and "game" the rest of the day! Saturday morning on my way to work, I couldn't get over how pretty the snow looked! I have realized that I am like my mother and LOVE the look of untouched snow, however I will let my roommates make snowmen in the front yard if they desire!
This is how amazing my Cinnamon rolls were! Days later and he still wants more AND has realized my obsession with Pinterest..MINOR PROBLEM!
You better believe we played Rock Band AND Dance Central for a solid 5 hours!
Nothing like walking half a mile in a snowstorm because we parked so far away!
Mexican candy at one of the parties!
I finally gave in and text him for J, he played, and got player of the game...NBD! What I do for my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment