Monday, December 16, 2013

Lately

I feel like we haven't done much lately, I'm exhausted by the end of the day, my back kills me, and all I want to do is warm up my heating pad, lay down and watch Prison Break with Terry. He's been so supportive, literally I only get up to use the restroom other than that Terry is one step ahead of me, he just wants me to rest after a long day at the office. He has packed up our whole family, who knew the two of us and half a peanut could have so many boxes? He hasn't complained once, I feel guilty that I got such a great guy. A few weeks ago we were on a date with my sister and Shaun. My dad had called both of us while we were at dinner and left a message to call him back. He doesn't call us on the weekend, and his voicemails usually say "I'll try you at another time" Stating don't call me back, I'll call you when I'm free. Ash called him back while she was in the car and I called him when we had arrived at the bowling alley...NBD He won 10,000 dollars! Being the great guy he is, he put it towards a new car for his wife. How fun for both of them, MERRY CHRISTMAS daddy-o!
I'll never see a check with so many zeros at the end.


I have only seen Father Christmas at Dickens Festival my whole life. As far as we know, he's the real deal and all the other Santa's are a bunch of fakes. My sister has seen him since she was 4, and he's still around!
These two...seriously the best of buds. Mia told me the other day "I can't wait to be best buddies with you, Terry, AND MAKAYLA! I hope she likes me!" Last night we went over to my dads for pizza and to decorate cookies...I'm surprised none of us are in a sugar coma at the moment!
And again...this guy won his basketball league, league leading scorer, and is it to soon to say he's going to win his fantasy football league on Sunday?! I'm glad he's good at the things that make him happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment