Monday, December 16, 2013

Epic

As ridiculous as this soudns...this piece of paper is more rewarding than my college diploma. After 6 loooooong weeks, working 10-12 hours a day I was certified! When I got the phone call that I not only passed my written test but I scored 100% I was in shock. Epic is an EMR system that all clinics/hospitals in Utah will be using by 2015. An opportunity that will challenge me as well as open up new possibilites. I'm more relieved I don't have to carry my 20+ pound bag around anymore! Thanks to Terry for letting me practice my presentation on him, and talk to him like he's a doctor every day for those six weeks.
I taught my first lesson to a physician last week and I was so nervous. I ended up building a great relationship with him and his P.A. and they contacted my manager and asked if I could do some of his side work because he likes my work ethic. 8 more weeks of working though and then I'm off to have this little miss of ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment