Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SLACKER

I took this girl to Mcdonalds for a lunch date, to say she was extatic is an understatement, she was such a good girl and couldn't have had a better time with my nugget!
I had to snap a pic...FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!! My family and I couldn't be more happy than we have this past week! It's not "good" football, but it's football, and we'll take it! She picked her outfit out herself, we thought "how fitting, although they didn't play Sunday, the season is here and that is all that matters!
Look how cute these little Jambas' are! It was the perfect size, some Fridays are worth working I guess!
No words to tell you how much I love this one! Our relationship is far from perfect, but it's perfect for us. We take care of each other before taking care of ourselves, take turns with dinner, make sure we get quality time in with both families, and he makes sure when he walks in the door after a long day of work the first thing he does is tell me how much he loves me. One last thing, thank you for making sure we have at least one date night a week, whether it's dinner, movie, golfing, even a workout, thanks! It's nice to always have something to look forward to!
This girl! Best friends since we met at Snowbird when we were three, thanks to dance! It's great having her and Tyson here from New York! Last night our one BIG happy family went to Airbourne! It was a blast to have every family member (minus our dads, and Alana) there, all kids, in-laws, sisters' from other misters' together! We've been through it all together, the highs in life (marriages, babies, engagements, graduations) to the lows (Paula's cancer, my mom passing away, broken hearts) we are one big blended family! Thanks Paula for taking Ash and I in like your own, to combine with your other three beautiful daughters! We absolutely adore and love our Kimball fam, and it's always a blast when you get all us crazy, competitive, loud, competitive, goofy, did I mention competitive bunch together!

No comments:

Post a Comment