Monday, July 29, 2013

Goodbye July

Heber demolition derby!
Happy 41st wedding aniversary to my parents! We love the incredible example my mom set for us on a happy marriage!
Trying to fit us all in one picture!
The 24th Terry had to work so I had a sleepover with the girls, lazed around, went to my dads for a bbq (which Terry had some time off so he could make it!), enjoyed the great outdoors, and then Terry and I went to the bees game, and fireworks with Miles and Ally. It was a perfect day off!
This boy...can never thank him enough for doing laundry, cleaning the house, making dinner when he has the day off, and spoiling me with all sorts of love!
This nugget loves nothing more than for going on drives in Terry's car, "you're supposed to go fast when you drive his car Cee-Cee!" and it wasn't much longer that she shut those eyes, and took a solid nap!
The countdown is on....10 DAYS and football season is here! I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment