Monday, August 12, 2013

Crazy Busy

Friday was a great day at work, considering I didn't even work and I got to go to Costco and buy whatever I wanted!
Playing with the girls at the Salt Lake County Fair!
The boys playing basketball, the game was so rigged, it put them in a bad mood for most of the night.
Kids playing on the slide, Mia decided she was to scared to ride with her sister, so she missed out.
Since she missed out, I took her on the Merry Go Round to make up for it
Nothing like a white trash demolition derby
Sooooooo in love with this man!
Sleepover with this nugget, we enjoyed watching football all night, getting no sleep, and waking up at the crack of dawn!
Balloon fest! What a great morning with the girls!
She's seriously a cutie but the BIGGEST stinker!
Nan and I from the night before!
Our family picture! We all LOVE this picture, and I'm grateful they are all my bestest friends! It's guaranteed fun for everyone when we are together!
Pulling a Mia moment, seriously she was crying in this picture, and hit, pulled hair, and screamed that we took a picture. "DELETE IT NOW!!!!" Uhh who knew a three year old could be the most bossy and tempermental!
Sunday Funday! I spent the morning shopping with Terry's mom to get everything for our ten day vacation, then went swimming with my family before our weekly Sunday night Steak and "Kardashian" event!

No comments:

Post a Comment