Monday, July 1, 2013

PC fun

This weekend was amazing! Friday night we headed up to Oakley to celebrate Miles' birthday with him and Ally. We enjoyed the beautiful drive up the canyon, played ping pong, went on a night drive on the four wheelers, cuddled up by a fire, and enjoyed a movie. It was perfect! The next morning we made breakfast, watched some ESPN, went on multiple four wheeler drives on the 150 acres Miles owns, shot some guns, jumped on the tramp, and enjoyed being "kids" Later that afternoon we met up with my family and the Kimballs (our second family/best friends) in Park City and rode the Alpine Slide, the Coaster, and some dip 'n' dots! We had a great time just walking around and enjoying the company! My Aunt had called earlier that day asking if she could take the fam to dinner, Terry and Shaun didn't object to a free dinner at Cafe Rio, and Terry got to meet almost my entire extended family! We took over the Rio on 4th but I loved being surrounded by so many familiar loving faces! It was great seeing so many of my cousins in town from California and it didn't take long for Shaun and Terry to agree for us to take a vacay out there for them to spoil us! We can't wait! The boys were done socializing after the first hour so we agreed to meet at my sisters house and play a round of Monopoly. Terry won AGAIN, and we were all exhausted from playing in the heat all day! Sundays are spent with my family and this week we decided to have a water fight after out three hour naps! The girls cried, Shaun soaked every single one of us, and Mia even "ran away" to the park because "Daddy got me wet!" Oh my nieces are party poopers, but we still managed to have fun and end the night with our weekly episode of Kardashians, and then movie night pick was Safe Haven!




I truly am so blessed to have such good friends, an incredible family, and an amazing man!

No comments:

Post a Comment