Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January recap

Okay I am sooooo behind it's ridiculous, but I've come to the conclusion that if I don't do just a little bit now, once the babe pops I will NEVER get around to it! First Terry's family is INCREDIBLE! His sister surprised me with a massage, it was the most amazing one I have had (being a massage therapist one myself) that means alot! I called Terry when I got out and said "True love sucks, for the first time I was experiencing something SOOO amazing, and I felt guilty because I wanted to share the experience with you"
I'm big into puzzles, I even get them for my nieces just because I know I get asked "Cee-Cee want to do a puzzle?!" YES PLEASE! This one was a family effort but I LOVED everyone participating! Terry and I would come home from work, and sit down together and talk about our day as we worked on it before I started dinner! Thanks Ash for my new puzzle we loved it!
The three most amazing/important men in my life trying to put our stove back together! Nothing makes my heart melt like quality family time, and watching everyone get along so well!
Seriously one of the best texts ever! Terry and I are hoping that he makes it back in time for the hospital but just to have him back on America soil makes it a little better!
SERIOUSLY LOVE coming home to this man every night! He is the most supportive, amazing man out there. He waits on me hand and foot, gets upset if I get up and do something by myself, goes out at night just to fill my car up with gas so I don't have to in the morning, watches my stupid criminal shows with me (Law and Order, CSI, Criminal Minds, etc) let's me stock our freezer with ice cream, anything I am thinking he acts on it before I can even say anything! I LOVE YOU TERRY JAMES!

No comments:

Post a Comment