Sunday, January 26, 2014

Getting anxious...

Little Miss Makayla, Well it's not long before you're going to make your appearance for the first time! Mommy and Daddy are getting pretty anxious to meet you! The doctor told us that it looked like you had more hair than normal (don't be surprised, look at your parents!) Daddy thinks he is going to give you a mohawk after your bath, but just remember no matter how daddy styles your hair he will pay for it in the years to come with our hair EVERYWHERE! You are already a daddys girl, and being one myself I can't wait to see him hold you and care for you! Daddy makes sure to talk to you everynight telling you he loves you and you ALWAYS move towards his voice. We watch sports every night and when daddy starts talking you move right towards him, Daddy loves to see you make my tummy lopsided as you move towards him. You two already have a special bond. You've been such an angel to mommy during these 9 months together. You don't make mommy sick, you like to play games like sticking your elbow out and having mommy or daddy push it back in, and then you move and stick it out again! You are our little tease! Both Mommy and Daddys families are getting pretty excited to meet you too! Right now we are planning on having you on February 7th but you may have other plans for us! Everyone will be here for your big arrival, Grandpa Dell even took the day off, and Grandma Jenn has the three weeks off after that so she can come help Mommy adjust! Aunt Brie and Uncle Aaron will fly in February 15 for the day, and we can't wait for you to meet them! Mia hugs and kisses my tummy every time she sees me and says "I love you Makayla!" She says you two are going to be best buddies, and she is going to be the best babysitter, she doesn't need her mommy to help. How lucky are you to have Aunt Ash babysit you once mommy has to go back to work? I wouldn't trust anyone else as much as I trust her to watch over you, and she always makes sure you do something fun! Daddy will get to watch you too on his days off! I hope you two don't have to much fun with mommy away but I hope you two enjoy your time together! This past weekend we took a class to help us prepare for your birth. Daddy feels more confident, mommy on the other hand....well now I have just about every emotion possible! I know with Daddy around I don't have to worry though! I hope that's one thing you always remember, Daddy is the best supporter, and go to guy! We love you so much, and want the best for you! We can't wait to meet you sweet angel! Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment