Thursday, October 31, 2013

Busiest month of my life

October is by far a crazy busy month for my family! We have FOUR birthdays within a month and make sure to plan lots of Halloween festivites for the kiddos! First HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend/sister. I truly am so grateful to have her in my life. I know that if Mom was still with us, we probably wouldn't be as close as we are, it's the one blessing I can think of not having my mom here anymore. We made sure to celebrate, went out on a group date to Z'Tejas, shopped, and enjoyed being together as a family!
Next birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our littlest princess Mia! Oh the joys this little one brought to our family. Her crazy self, and determined attitude allow no dull moment while she is around. She is the smartest 4 year old, loves showing off her French, and has no problem telling us "I'm cute and smart!" (Maybe I've told her one to many times and she now knows it!)
The third birthday on October 4th...DADDY O! I absolutely adore, love my fajah! He has been the best example of unconditional love and hard work. He always puts his family first, even if he had to miss out to work, he made sure we were all taken care of, happy, and healthy! I truly hope I can take after him, he is the example of a perfect parent. I love you daddy, and no matter how old I am, I'll always be your little girl!
For date night we went to Vivint's year end party...Imagine Dragons! Thanks to the IOS update, concerts got cool again! They dropped a bunch of balloons down, and a natural instinct is to swat it, Terry did just that and the boy two rows in front of us jumped up, grabbed it, popped it, and came out $250-300 richer...I'm sure our faces were priceless, but we had to be grateful that we got a dinner, concert, and parking all for free!
Awful picture, but I LOVE this man, thanks babe for a great date night!
Mia's birthday cake! It turned out so cute! Ash had a carnival themed party, with a bounce house, LOTS of game booths, and even more food! It turned out so cute!
I'm slightly obsessed with this picture. Not often do you get to see Mia's real laugh/smile. She's pretty good at faking it, and the only one that can get her to do it is "Her Terry" They are the best of friends, and when Terry sucks helium balloons Mia is a crack up to watch and says "My Terry sounds like a fish!"
Utah has been stunning this fall, it's lasted the whole month of October, and been sooooo warm! Terry and I have tried to take advantage of it, go for walks to the park, shoot some hoops, talk, and just enjoy the view!
Oh Halloween! Once again, I am NOT a fan of Halloween, if I do dress up I make sure to find something in my closet and throw it together. This year we had a Davis family Halloween party to attend so we actually had to come up with an idea... This was just to fitting...

HOT DOG!!!
His family and I laughed for a good 5-10 minutes when he came out like this....for a moment there I truly thought we were going to be "white trash"
Then we pulled together something classier out of our closest and went as a gangster and flapper girl!
Carved pumpkins while his sister was in town! I do a Utah one EVERY year and my sister makes sure to ALWAYS give me crap, this year Terry insisted on carving the U so I came up with a face...real original I know!
And for our last birthday this month...HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANNY! I truly love you more and more every year! It has been a joy watching her grow up and become the beautiful young lady she is today. I remember her birth so well, every little detail, sometimes Ash even has to ask me "What time was she born?" haha I was sooo honored to become an aunt! I can't wait to take her on our annual birthday shopping spree and lunch date we have done EVERY year! It's definitely something we look forward to every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment